Certified Practising Martial Arts Instructors
CERTIFIED PRACTISING INSTRUCTORS - WHAT DOES IT MEAN!
The most recognised qualification by everybody these days is being a “Certified Practitioner”, e.g. CPA (Certified Practicing Accountant), CPEng (Certified Professional Engineer), CFP (Certified Financial Planner). These qualifications provide a point of difference that gives the message of trust, knowledge, experience and qualifications that people understand and are prepared to pay for these services. Martial Arts Australia as the leading martial arts peak body, is bringing this same powerful branding and recognition to you with the establishment of a CPI – Certified Practicing Instructor through the AMACS – Australian Martial Arts Coaching System.
Certified Practising Instructor (CPI) status is most sort after position for a martial arts instructor because it is gaining recognition from multiple areas and holds a high commercial value. The Australia Martial Arts Coaching System (AMACS) plays an important role in securing this position.
CPI status is made up of five elements:
* Government Recognition
* Martial Arts Peak Industry Body Recognition
* Insurance Company Recognition
* Consumer Recognition
* Martial Arts Qualification Recognition
Get Your Senior - Master Instructor Status 'Fast Tracked'
We now have a credible process to enable you to FAST TRACK Master Accreditation via our RPL process
RECOGNISING PRIOR LEARNING - We accept your hard work and dedication so we are making the process much fairer.
Show us your qualifications, lets map them to a CPI level and have our Executive Panel Assess it.
COST FOR ASSESSMENT / REGISTRATION / ISSUING STATUS
* Certified Practising Instructor (CPI) Status via RPL Free with Martial Arts Australia Membership
* Certified Senior Instructor (CSI) Status via RPL $100 - with Martial Arts Australia Membership or $125 by itself
* Certified Master Instructor (CMI) Status via RPL $100 - with Martial Arts Australia Membership or $150 by itself RPL
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA?
CPI - 5yrs MA experience / NRT qualification = Accredited Coach
CSI - 10yrs MA experience / Cert III+ qualification = Senior Accredited Coach
CMI - 15yrs MA experience / Cert IV+ qualification = Master Accredited Coach
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* Recognition for your hard work and contributions - personal achievement
* An industry recognised instructor status - easier to hire venues and gain corporate Gigs
* Instills consumer confidence - attracts more students
* Qualifies for - cheaper insurance policies
* Become eligible for - MAA regional directorship
WHAT IS THE PROCESS
You fill out the form linked below and we assess your martial arts qualifications with an appropriate Nationally Recognised Qualification / Certification to balance style skills / experience with academic achievements. If you don't have any of the above academic qualifications you can you one of our AMACS courses to qualify.
WHO ASSESSES YOU?
We have a board of Masters / Academics who are selected upon availability with Graham Slater - MAA chairs the board due to his extensive knowledge, expertise and his respected position in the industry.
WHAT IS ISSUED?
A printed certificate / accreditation, ID card, badge, digital online ID pack to promote your status, added to the industry register, club listing mini website
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Fill out the form - CLICK HERE
THE CLUB STAR RATING ALSO AVAILABLE
School can now also gain various STAR RATINGS so that the consumer / students can easily recognise the professionalism of the operator.
Stars are accumulated by obtaining the following:
* Curriculum - check
* Qualification – check
* First Aid Provider – check
* Appropriate Insurance – check
* Working With Children – check
* Business Pro – check
This is currently a FREE SERVICE for MAA Members / Accredited Instructors
Got to the page that has more details about the ultimate instructor status - www.amacsaustralia.com