Martial Arts Insurance Overview
We think it is important to have a quick overview on Martial Arts Insurance and you can get it right here. Insurance can protect all parties including the operator / chief instructor, other instructors, admin / sales staff and of course the students / members in the unfortunately event that an accident occurs. Getting the best insurance prices and the right policy wording can be difficult because there are a number of providers in Australia that have very similar products that all look the same on the surface – just like banks and home loans.
Martial Arts Australia’s pledge over the past 19 years has been to make the insurance process easy and as painless as possible on the hip pocket. We know martial arts and how clubs / associations / promoters operate so we can match you to the right policy at the right price without any grey areas. We don’t want you assuming that you are covered in a certain area of your business when you are not. Ask the questions and get the facts so you have peace of mind.
So how do you find the right package for your operation at the best price? You have to do your homework.
Graham Slater has 44 years of martial arts experience and over 19 years working with insurance companies. As a licensed AFSA Graham is uniquely placed to discuss what cover is available to you, what you are actually covered for and how to get the best price. Don’t risk your livelihood to a broker who doesn’t know what you teach or how you run your club.
The problem instructors are often faced with is not knowing how to research insurance, or how to interpret the policy wording so they know what they are buying, this is where Martial Arts Australia comes in. We make sure the policy wording covers everything a club owner needs, no grey areas and we help you in the unlikely event you have to make a claim and that’s priceless.
Why Martial Arts Australia is the FIRST CHOICE for Club Insurance?
* Peace of mind - the most trusted provider.
* Experience - they know all the styles (44 years) and all the insurances (19 years).
* Largest industry group scheme - means the best prices for instructors.
* Risk management support - waivers, student screening forms plus other business documents FREE.
* When you need to make a claim - you can speak to an expert who guides you through the process.
* Value added services - business tools, free advertising, training courses, video production and more.
* VIP Industry Rewards / Cash Back Card that can save you $1000s through the year - FREE
DOWNLOAD FORMS - POLICY WORDING - PDS - HOW TO FILL OUR FORMS DOCS
- Martial Arts Insurance Overview Page
- Martial Arts Club Insurance Page
- Contents Insurance Page
- Why Buy Insurance Page
- What to Ask Your Insurance Broker Page
INSURANCE PROPOSAL FORM - TWO FORMATS
STANDARD POLICY WORDINGS PL / PI - PA / IP - OTHER INCLUSIONS ARE WRITTEN INTO THE SCHEDULE
Get a Quote Form FILL OUT NOW
Martial Arts Australia - International Martial Arts Alliance - Martial Arts Insurance
Corporate Office: Level 1 / 390 St Kilda Road Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Production Studio: Unit 6 / 12 Henderson Road Knoxfiled Vicotira, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 1170 Box Hill 3128 Victoria, Australia
Phone: 03 8601 1124
GET THE OVERVIEW ON MARTIAL ARTS INSURANCE