Club Insurance For Martial Arts Schools
MARTIAL ARTS CLUB INSURANCE CAN HELP PEOPLE PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES WITH:
PUBLIC, PRODUCTS & MANAGEMENT LIABILITY / PROFESSIONAL INDEMINITY - PROPERTY / CONTENTS - BUSINESS & CYBER COVER
The above are insurances that you may require if running a martial arts school / club.
Martial Arts Club Insurance is made up of a number of products that can be purchased individually or bundled together depending on your currents needs and circumstances. These variations are impacted by whether you teach from home, hire a local community hall or lease / own a fulltime facility.
Getting the best insurance prices and the right policy wording can be difficult because there are a number of providers in Australia that have very similar products that all look the same on the surface – just like banks and home loans.
If you would like more information on insurance and other products accessible through our membership at specially discounted rates, simply fill out the form - GENERAL FORM
All school owners need specialty sports insurance and it doesn’t matter what style of martial arts they teach (including but not limited to Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kickboxing, Ju Jutsu, Karate, Iaido, Kempo, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Sambo, Ninjutsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, Tai Chi, Wushu, Wing Chun, Systema, Krav Maga, Silat, Kali, Eskrima, Arnis, Vovinam, Judo, Aikido) as professional and responsible operators.
Below are a list of insurances that Clubs / Associations / Promoters take out if they are appropriate for their needs.
- Professional Indemnity – PI (2-5 million) – 5mil most preferred
- Public & Products Liability – PL (2, 5, 10 or 20 million) – 10mil most preferred
- Personal Accident / Player Accident – PA – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
- Income Protection – IP – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
- Property – building – optional and used by instructors who lease or own their own building
- Property – contents (fire and theft) – optional to protect equipment (nominate value $10k-$100k+)
- Business Interruption – optional and flexible based upon your operation
Martial Arts Insurance can protect all parties including the operator / chief instructor, other instructors, admin / sales staff and of course the students / members in the unfortunately event that an accident occurs. We have just about seen it all from simple accidents to the bazzar / crazy demonstrations and fight shows. We would rather teach you how you can reduce a claim by training you in the best risk management, remember injured students don't pay fees.
The problem instructors are often faced with is not knowing how to research insurance, or how to interpret the policy wording so they know what they are buying. FOR MORE INFO ON ALL OUR SERVICES CLICK HERE