Club Insurance For Martial Arts Schools
MARTIAL ARTS CLUB INSURANCE - PUBLIC LIABILITY / PROFESSIONAL INDEMINITY - PROPERTY / CONTENTS - BUSINESS
GET A QUOTE NOW (quick quote form) Call: 03 8601 1124
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE ON THE SAME COVER + VALUED ADDED (Conditions apply)
Martial Arts Club Insurance is made up of a number of products that can be purchased individually or bundled together depending on your currents needs and circumstances. These variations are impacted by whether you teach from home, hire a local community hall or lease / own a fulltime facility.
Getting the best insurance prices and the right policy wording can be difficult because there are a number of providers in Australia that have very similar products that all look the same on the surface – just like banks and home loans.
Martial Arts Australia’s pledge over the past 20 years has been to make the insurance process easy and as painless as possible on the hip pocket. We know martial arts and how clubs / associations / promoters operate so we know how important it is to match club activities to an insurance policy. We don’t want instructors assuming that they are covered in a certain area of their business, when they are not.
All school owners need specialty sports insurance and it doesn’t matter what style of martial arts they teach (including but not limited to Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kickboxing, Ju Jutsu, Karate, Iaido, Kempo, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Sambo, Ninjutsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, Tai Chi, Wushu, Wing Chun, Systema, Krav Maga, Silat, Kali, Eskrima, Arnis, Vovinam, Judo, Aikido) as professional and responsible operators.
Below are a list of insurances that Clubs / Associations / Promoters take out if they are appropriate for their needs.
- Professional Indemnity – PI (2-5 million) – 5mil most preferred
- Public Liability – PL (2, 5, 10 or 20 million) – 10mil most preferred
- Personal Accident / Player Accident – PA – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
- Income Protection – IP – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
- Property – building – optional and used by instructors who lease or own their own building
- Property – contents (fire and theft) – optional to protect equipment (nominate value $10k-$100k+)
- Business Interruption – optional and flexible based upon your operation
- Travel - specialised package to cover training / competions whilst travelling interstate and overseas
- Martial Arts Australia can arrange a diverse range of packages to suit your requirements
Martial Arts Insurance can protect all parties including the operator / chief instructor, other instructors, admin / sales staff and of course the students / members in the unfortunately event that an accident occurs. We have just about seen it all from simple accidents to the bazzar / crazy demonstrations and fight shows. We would rather teach you how you can reduce a claim by training you in the best risk management, remember injured students don't pay fees.
- Martial Arts Insurance Overview Page
- Martial Arts Club Insurance Page
- Contents Insurance Page
- Why Buy Insurance Page
- What to Ask Your Insurance Broker Page
Ask the questions and get the facts so you have peace of mind.
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY
Martial Arts Australia - International Martial Arts Alliance - Martial Arts Insurance
Corporate Office: Unit 6 / 12 Henderson Road, Knoxfiled Victoria, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 2057, Blackburn South, 3130 Victoria, Australia
Phone: 03 8601 1124
The problem instructors are often faced with is not knowing how to research insurance, or how to interpret the policy wording so they know what they are buying, this is where Martial Arts Australia comes in. We make sure the policy wording covers everything a club owner needs, no grey areas and we help you in the unlikely event you have to make a claim and that’s priceless.
Martial Arts Australia can help you find the best insurance packages in prcing and policy wording by referring you the best providers. They are also the 'One Stop Shop' for all your business needs.
Get a FREE BUSINESS RESOURCE PACK with MAA Membership